Identity Kit: Trying to make my mama proud


Blog#1 A 6 word memoir 


Trying To Make My Mama Proud 


I wanna dedicated this identity kit memoir to my mom because with out her I wouldn't be here. 
I am simply "Trying to make my mama proud."
Ever since day one my family has always been there for me with the good and the bad. But theirs a particular person that I live for and that's my mother. Everyone has that certain someone they can go to for anything. In my life its my mother, she never judges me and all she wants whats best for me.


Here is a picture of her and I. At this point of the reading, you could say I am a Mamas boy. It is true. 

She has helped guide me since 94' starting with the process of learning how to walk, to choosing a career path. She has worked 3 jobs night and day to help support my family. I am who I am because of her. She has taught me the meaning of hard work and to be humble. For those who don't know me I am a hardworking student who is driven by success and want nothing but everyone to be happy. I would like to one day become a successful Architect, and use my creative talent and help build shelters and homes for those in need. 


I believe everyone has a talent to make the world a better place, because at the end of the day we are the future. So with this in mind, I am here at San Diego State University to gain the knowledge and experiences to accomplish this dream of mine.  

So I can make my mama proud.  



Comments

  1. Your mom seems like a great person, and my guess is she is very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elias,

    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about your mom. Wow three jobs, that is very impressive! Your mom sounds like an incredibly hard working woman and dedicated mother. It sounds like she has been a great role model for you. Congrats on your decision to go into architecture. I am sure that is a very rigorous and challenging program. All of your time and hard work will pay off though. It sounds like you have a bright future ahead of you and you will make a big difference in the lives of many people. I’m sure your mom is very proud of the person you have grown into and all your hard work and effort. I agree with you that all people have something unique to contribute to the world to make it a better place. Good luck with the rest of your academic career at SDSU, it’s a great place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elias,

    Make mama proud! I enjoyed your post. Finding motivation is easy, but finding motivation that last for the whole semester/ your whole college career is hard. I can relate in saying that my mom is motivation for me to succeed as well. Good luck!

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all have that one person in our lives that we want to do our best for I am glad you found that person to be your mother. She sound like she has done a really great job. You wouldnt be dedicating this blog to her if she wasnt. Everyone could use a person like your mom in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elias,

    That was a great blog and your Mother seems like a great Woman! That is awesome that you are inspired by her hard work because that is what drives me as well. My step dad and my older brother are also Architects, that is a great field that you are getting into. From a fellow mommas boy, great blog and I look forward to reading more.

    -Anthony Reese

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

America A Melting Pot Since The Beginning